quarta-feira, 22 de abril de 2009

Tevez: I need to quit United


CARLOS TEVEZ admits he is now weighing up his future at Manchester United after becoming a fringe player.

The Argentine striker, 24, is approaching the end of a two-year loan deal at Old Trafford having been a regular starter last season.

But following Dimitar Berbatov's £30.75million arrival from Tottenham in August, the former West Ham striker has cut a frustrated figure.

He told Argentine radio: “Even if you score three or four goals, you do not play in another game.

"There are many very good players but I need to play

“There are many players and they all need to play but I have not played in important matches.

“I have many offers, not only from Spain. I need to see which club I can go to and what can be done.

“We must not only consider the money, I also have to ensure my family feel comfortable, especially my daughter. So I have a lot to think about.”


fonte: the sun

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário